1. Do I have to pay any fees to attend the Conference?
No, there will not be any registration fees. However, any related COVID-19 tests and protocols required prior to entering Singapore should be borne by the individual.
2. Where do I check if I am able to attend the Conference based on my nationality and vaccination status?
You may refer to Travelling to Singapore for more details.
3. Will I have the opportunity to connect with other registered attendees prior to the event?
Prior to the event, participants will be provided with a link to the ICCS event portal, where there will be opportunities to network with other participants and browse ICCS-related content. To protect your privacy, we will not be able to divulge personal details of any registrant.
4. Is there a dress code for the event?
Business casual (men: buttoned shirt, pants and covered shoes; women: sleeved/sleeveless blouse, pants, knee-length skirts, dress, dress shoes or open/closed heels) and religious clothing (e.g. robe, religious habit, cassock) would be considered appropriate for the event.
5. Will speaker presentations be available after the event?
Yes, snippets of the speeches and plenary sessions will be made available on the ICCS event portal during and after the event. Details on how to access these will be made available to participants prior to the event.
6. Can I ask questions to the speakers during the speeches and plenary sessions?
As a general guideline, participants will be able to ask questions during the panel discussion segments that follow some speeches and during plenary sessions. Specific guidelines will be communicated during the sessions as needed.
7. How can I volunteer for this Conference?
We welcome volunteers who wish to support the Conference in various capacities. You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application is subjected to the final approval of the ICCS Secretariat.
8. Is photography and videography allowed at the event?
Yes, it is allowed if it is appropriate and does not infringe any individual’s rights. Photographs and videos of you may be taken during the event for the purpose of conducting publicity and developing promotional materials. The event is open for coverage, including media reporting.
9. Will there be halal, vegetarian and kosher meals served at the event?
Yes, there will be various special dietary meals, including halal, vegetarian and kosher, served at the event.
10. What are the parking arrangements at the venue of the event?
There are public parking lots within the convention centre, located in basement 1 and 2.